Shoes Society

14:53

I happen to be a shoes-aholic. I can't stand for not buy a pair of beautiful shoes. (un)fortunately, there are so many beautiful shoes out there which always ready to be brought home -both branded and unbranded. *tongue out* I don't believe about love at the first sight to human being, but i do believe in love at the first sight to a pair of beautiful shoe.  Lucky me, my parents and boyfie are OK about it *even though sometimes they complaint about it*

It's all started since I was in junior high school. I went to a private high school so I didn't have to wear black shoes (regulation of public school in Indonesia atm). I had 14 pairs of shoes when I was in junior high *grin*-most of them are red & pink. My favourite brand was Gosh. In senior high, I collected less than in junior high. My favourite brand were Adidas and Converse. Things got more serious when I go to university. I've been receiving kind of monthly 'pocket' money from my parents. I managed it well so that I could still but any shoes that I want --I never asked money from my parent to buy shoes...I managed it from my monthly 'pocket' money.

I've been collecting many kinds of shoes from many brand -local and international. Kinds of shoes that I've been collecting until now are Wellington boot, Dr.Martens, Gladiator, Loafer, Oxford, Ballerina Flats, Slip-on, Moccasin, Dockside, Wedges, Stiletto, Platform, Ankle strap, Nike Air, sneakers, Mary janes, Pump and Open toe sandals. The international brands are mostly from H&M, Dr.Martens, Forever21, Zara, Stradivarius, Rubi Shoes, Pull and Bear, New Look, Nike, Puma and Adidas. For local brand, I like PopFlats and AdorableProjects.

Speaking of shoes, earlier today I woke up and busy doing nothing -I'm in 2 weeks semester break. So I decided to clean up my shoes, took it all out to get some fresh air and then I realized that my shoes storage is out of space *tongue out*. And these are some of my babies (read: shoes):




"No woman needs more than one pair of shoes. But when it comes to shoes and women, the word 'need' doesn't make any sense" - Alicia Muniz 
(shoes collector, designer and founder of Comme il Faut, the house that change the design concept of women's shoes for tango and Buenos Aires nightlife)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Search This Blog